Arlington is very excited to announce it has started construction of a new tenant amenity!
The bespoke designed Floating Pavilion is the first of its kind for a UK out of town office Park. Accessed via a pontoon style bridge between Buildings 1330 and 1410 the glass Pavilion will have full teleconference and hospitality features and will be able to be booked via our online portal exclusively by those tenants and their employees with Around the Lake membership cards.
- Seats up to 12 in a board room setting
- Standing capacity of approximately 35 for events
- Superfast WIFI
- Teleconference facilities
- Comprehensive food and drink hospitality service
- Retractable internal blinds
- Retractable folding glass walls to 3 elevations opening up the space for events and functions
The Floating Pavilion will be ‘launched’ onto the lake in September 2017.
It is part of the continued Investment and Development Programme funded wholly at the cost of Arlington’s landlord.
We will have some further exciting new Park upgrade announcements to make over the coming weeks. Watch this space!
Work in progress…